Drone Parts offers specialist drone repair services in South Africa.
We have a fully equipped technical workshop and stock most drone parts. If we are unable to source the drone parts you need we will 3D print them.
A full diagnosis will be run to identify the fault to avoid replacing the entire assemble. We aim to repair your drone at the best price and within the fastest turnaround time.
Use our courier service to collect and return your drone. The cost is R200 if you’re in Gauteng and R350 for the rest of South Africa. Please note this fee is payable regardless of whether a repair quotation is accepted.
We also provide loan drones to use while yours is being repaired. We offer affordable daily rates with an additional discount if you have your own batteries.
We repair all DJI models New or Old
- Phantom 2
- Phantom 3
- Phantom 4
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Mavic Air 1
- Mavic Air 2
- Mavic Air 2S
- Mavic Mini 1
- Mavic Mini 2
- Inspire 1
- Inspire 2
- Matrice 200
- Matrice 300
- Matrice 600
- DJI FPV
Common drone repairs required
You may require repairs due to crashing, water damage, incorrect storage and shocks – especially during transport.
These are the drone components most often in need of repair or replacement:
- Chassis: The chassis or shell is usually the largest single component on a drone and can be a challenge to replace, particularly to ensure the wiring and routing on cables inside the shell is correct. More often than not, crashing is the main reason you would need to replace the chassis.
- Propellers: The lifespan of your drone’s propellers will vary from months to years, depending on the quality of their manufacture and how the drone’s uses. These components are particularly prone to damage if your drone crashes. It’s important to ensure the replacement propellers are positioned in the correct orientation.
- Motors: Replacing a drone motor is usually the result of water damage or short circuits. Again, it is critical to ensure the direction the motors spin in is critical correct.
- Gimbal repairs: The Gimbal which holds the position of the camera is very sensitive to knocks and we can repair them with parts and not needing to replace the entire units.
Other parts that may need to be repaired occasionally include:
- Indicator LED lights
- Landing frame
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
The sky is the limit
Book your drone in for a service or repair with Drone Parts today. We will not turn you away if your drone is old or out-dated.