Once Drone Parts have received payment, your order will be processed. However, please note there is an additional delay of 3 to 5 days on all orders due to thorough COVID-19 precautions taken by Drone Parts to ensure all orders sent out are sanitised.
Customers will receive tracking numbers for deliveries and up-to-date feedback on the status of their orders, from the moment of payment to signing for the delivery.
- Items that are in stock will be delivered within 3 to 5 days.
- Items that are out of stock will take an additional 9 to 15 working days as Drone Parts imports items directly from DJI.
- Please check on the availability of replacement parts as Drone Parts doesn’t keep everything in stock.
Multiple items can be sent together in a single delivery to save on costs.
- R75 couriered within Gauteng
- R150 couriered outside Gauteng
- An additional charge may apply if the items bought exceed the courier’s limitations in size or weight.
- Please allow an additional 2 to 3 working days for deliveries in remote and outlining areas.
Express door-to-door delivery for new drone sales
- Items should be delivered within 2 to 4 working days after receipt of payment and funds have cleared into Drone Parts’
- Please allow an additional day or two for deliveries in remote and outlining areas.
Secure payment options
- Pay online using Payfast for secure and confidential credit/debit card payments.
- Drone Parts also accept EFT payments to our FNB Business accounts.
- Chat to us about PayPal payments.
Drone Parts warranty
Have peace of mind knowing you have a 12-month hassle-free warranty on all product defects. This excludes drone crashes and water damage.
All complaints can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.