DJI’s latest Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced has arrived – with features such as powerful thermal and visual sensors, RTK capabilities, and up to 32x zoom. This is the latest addition to DJI’s commercial fleet and has many key features and upgrades that help elevate it to the highest level. With its cutting-edge thermal and RGB cameras, and centimetre-level positioning accuracy through its RTK module, this drone will make complex and critical operations a breeze.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced boasts high-resolution camera sensors that support a 32x digital zoom and a 16x thermal zoom, operators can focus on details much faster and from a safer distance. The simple switch between visual, thermal or split-view feeds, with the option to capture infrared and visual imagery simultaneously, allows operators to make informed and crucial decisions quicker than ever before.
This lightweight and portable drone features a super-fast take off time (less than 1 minute), incredible agility, thanks to its rapid ascent and descent speeds, a max flight time of 31 minutes and top speed of 72km/h (45 mph). Thanks to its self-heating batteries, this drone can operate in temperatures as low as -10° C (14° F).
The Enterprise Advanced drone is equipped with OcuSync 2.0, providing a stable and constant connection between the drone and its remote controller, with an unobstructed transmission range of 10 km / 6.2 miles (FCC compliant) or 6 km / 3.7 miles (CE). OcuSync also has auto-switching capabilities supporting both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequencies, and the added ability to use other frequencies for uplink and downlink data streams.
Additional features include:
- Spot Meter: Allows operators to measure and monitor temperatures of potential hazardous and critical objects while maintaining a safe distance
- Area Measurement: Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects temperature.
- HD 640 x 512 PX radiometric thermal resolution camera
- 48MP visual camera
- 1/2″ CMOS sensor
- Integrate with modular accessories: Loudspeaker, spotlight, beacon
- 31 minutes of flight time
- 72km / 45 mph top speed
- Transmission range of up to 10km (FCC) or 6km (CE)
- DJI Mobile SDK Support
- Capture HD and 4K video
- 32x digital zoom and 16x thermal zoom
- Equip with DJI RTK Module to achieve CM-level accuracy
- Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated inspections
- 24GB on-board storage
- Password protection
- DJI AirSense ADS-B technology
- Compatible with DJI Smart Controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.