The Everyday Flycam
Compact & Portable - Almost as Light as a Smartphone
Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. 
Easy to Use - Get Good. Fast
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Safe Flying - Worry Less, Fly More
Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety.  Thanks to advanced sensors, Mavic Mini can also hover precisely.
Easy-To-Use Templates - Let the App Do the Work
The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.
Stabilized Gimbal Camera - Transform Any Moment Into a Work of Art
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
Remote Controller - See What Your Mavic Mini Sees
A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD video feed at a distance of up to 4 km.  Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Extended Flight Time - Less Charging, More Flying
Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery. 
QuickShots - Complex Shots Are Easier Than Ever
Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
CineSmooth Mode - Smooth Motion for Cinematic Footage
Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
Discover Popular Spots - Find Scenic Shooting Locations Near You
The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area. 
- 249 g Ultralight
- 30-min Max. Flight Time
- 4 km HD Video Transmission
- Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover
- 3-Axis Gimbal 2.7K Camera
- Simplified Recording & Editing
- RRP £369.00
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
5. The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
6. The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
7. The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
8. Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
9. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff